Saturday, April 28, 2012

Legend of Korra


I was really worried about this show not bringing honor to Avatar, because I thought going too far like this would totally ruin it, you know? But so far this has actually been a pretty good show. I mean, I was sad to see everyone but Katara had already died (come on, I was so not the only one wanting to see the old team again, was I?). Haha, Katara as an elder was kinda strange to see. And even her and Aang's (I was so happy for them!) youngest kid was so old!!


Her new friends are pretty neat, too. Bolin's just a bit of a hot-head and a loser at times. I couldn't believe what he did in the previous week's episode with getting caught just to get some money, haha. But he's sweet and honest, and that makes him pretty dang awesome. Mako's totally awesome. I would love to see Korra and him get together. I just hope they don't take as long as Katara and Aang did, heheh. 

She really reminds me of Katara because she's from the water Tribe and her hair has that kind of thing in it... I don't know, haha. I don't get how they're planning on pulling out an entire show based on her only having to learn one element since she already has water, Earth, and Fire down. *shrugs* I guess we'll just have to watch and see.

I haven't seen today's episode yet, so I'll post something after seeing that (:

{~credit where credit is deserved~}
~Brightheart~

No comments:

Post a Comment