Saturday, October 15, 2011

Young Justice {{Miss Martian}}

I actually didn't like M'gann at first. I thought she was annoying and an unnecessary character. But, over time she's grown on me :P
Now I can't imagine an episode without her. And I find her and Conner being together to actually be rather adorable (: I find their relationship to be that cute superhero one. Though, starting the Mount Justice scene with them kissingin Homefront? A tad bit too much, don't ya thinkk? I mean, I love them, but seriously?
And her relationship with Kaldur is so cute. It's like the little sister//big brother relationship and I love that.
And I love her "Hello Megan" thing eve though I found it to be the most annoying part of the whole show in the beginning :P Yeahh, she's definitely rubbing off on me ;D
I also adore how Kid Flash is STiLL going after her even though she and Conner are pretty official. In fact, they were kissing with KF in the same room :P But, like how in Alpha Male KF runs to save her from the gorilla man? I thought that was cute.
I don't know how I feel about KF getting with Artemis instead, but I can see it happening.
Anyways, M'gann is cute. Lovable.

{credit where credit is deserved}

~Brightheart~

No comments:

Post a Comment