Monday, May 14, 2012

Legend of Korra ;; And the Winner Is...


They could have had this whole pro-bending thing go on for a while longer and no one would have minded since the competition is so much fun... I have no idea why they made only the sixth episode be the championship... And then the Fire Ferrets don't even win xD


The whole Lin and Tenzin thing was so dang cute! I knew there had to be some reason as to why she was so against the Avatar right off the bat. And why she was always so harsh and rude with Tenzin. But I just can't imagine her...liking someone. Haha, I guess she's just too much like Toph for me to be able to think of her as a...well, girl, I guess. I loved the flashbacks! Those were totally amazing, heheh. And I thought it was cute when Tenzin and Lin were standing together and talking during the championship. If the pair of them had gotten together, I think that woulda been awesome. I mean, Aang and Toph's kids? Those two's kids would have to be the most epic people in the world, haha


When Lin came in to take Korra's side in dealing with Aman and the championship, I feel as though Tarlok was wayyy too quick to change his mind and position. I mean, it was like she walked in and he was all, YESH. I bet you he's working with Aman. That's why his task force was such a failure. And that's why he and Tenzin are always at odds with each other. Just you watch, he'll be with Aman one of these days ;D


That save had to be one of the most epic parts in the entire episode! I mean, Mako and Bolin basically can''t win a single thing without her. The save in the previous episode when she took down all three members of the other team completely on her own? That was simply ...Avatar-worthy. And this was totally awesome. I don't even know how the Fire Ferrets were functioning at ALL before she joined the team xD


This guy was such a loser. I mean, only people who don't believe in themselves to be better than the other team pay the refs to rig the game. And that was the worst kind of rigging I've ever seen! You'd think someone would throw the ref over after the first few things he didn't call and start calling them themselves. This team was playing dang dirty!


Which is why they completely deserved to get their powers taken away by this mask wearing loser. Aman is all like, hey, let's just crash the party, knock out amazing people like Tenzin and Lin (and OF COURSE, they'll wake up right as I'm flying through the roof) and then I'll take away the powers of the champions. So I guess it's actually a good thing the Wolfbats played so dirty. Otherwise that woulda been the Fire Ferrets getting their powers sucked right out of them.


When Lin and Korra start working together at then end, that was totally epic. They made a seriously amazing team! I loved when Lin had to choose between going after Aman and saving Korra. I mean, we all knew what she would have to choose, but it was just nice to see that she actually would choose saving Korra over her job. I thought that was totally awesome. Lin is a really cool character, and she's just soo much like her mother that I can't help loving her for being all hard and rough and stuff. That's what she was brought up with, it's no wonder it rubbed off on her a bit. Haha, okay, more than just a bit xP


Why is Mako so dang beautimus? And why in this world is he still with Asami? I thought she was going to be so awesome when she first came in on her little motorcycle. I called her as being an Azula or Mai-like//related character. But no, she's just this random rich girl that tried to have her 'daddy' buy the championship for them... I'd watch out, Mako, I bet she's with Tarlok and Aman xD

{~credit where credit is deserved~}
~Brightheart~

No comments:

Post a Comment