Friday, May 4, 2012

Black Butler ;; Episode 2 ;; His Butler, Strongest

I really liked this episode because it showed more about Ciel and Seb's relationship. It showed how they talk so calmly about such serious issues. And how they have code words (when he said woof) and Ciel knows Seb will always come for him, no matter what.


I loved Madame Red and Lau! Haha, they were both so dang hilarious. And Ciel was just sitting there with his impassive and unmoving face. I love that kid. I like Madame Red, she seems like an honest and kind aunt. I bet she's great for tempering Ciel's harsh demeanor. And Lau just made me laugh. I mean, I feel like he wasn't there for anything apart from that :P


In the third episode, Ciel tells Seb how he no longer knows how to smile. But in this episode he does smile, for Seb. I was seething at that drug dealer guy. I mean, what kind of sick jerk beats up a little twelve year old kid? What was wrong with him? Plus he was a complete loser and his men couldn't even shoot a lowly butler xD


I'm pretty sure I've fallen for Sebastian after only two episodes. I mean, he just ran after a car, caught them, placed them teetering over a cliff, threw them over, has to rescue his master, and as he walks away, the thing on his mind is DiNNER? He makes for one dang awesome butler, wouldn't you say so?


I loved the last scene! Seb was such a cutie for carrying Ciel all the way home. And then when the household comes out and calls Ciel all cute, he freaks out and is all, PUT ME DOWN. I love this kid. He thinks hes so much older than he really is. Which, in a way, he is. I mean, he's running an entire state at the age of twelve. That's got to be some major stress and burden, right?

{~credit where credit is deserved~}
~Brightheart~

No comments:

Post a Comment