Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Switched at Birth :: Episode 17 ~ Protect Me From What I Want


I don't think it's quite possible for me to dislike a character in a TV show the way I dislike Bay Kennish. She simply ruins everything, doesn't she? I mean, Regina got that curator to look at yourself, shouldn't that have been enough? But no, you expected him to turn you into a millionaire right away. I mean, you already are a bajillionaire, so I don't get why you can't be a tad bit more patient. And what even with getting MAD AT Regina? Why are you blaming and saying she felt the same way as him? She never said that! I was so mad at her when she walked out on Regina looking at her as though she had just ruined her life. That was complete rubbish. I didn't understand it one bit. Bay's a weirdo. That's all I can say.


Emmett doing the family portrait was so cute. I feel so bad for him with everything that's going on in his life. I wish he would tell us what exactly that was, though. He said his dad and the girl were supposed all uncaring and cool and whatever, so what's going on? Maybe he's just missing his mom, as evidenced by the text at the end of the episode. I really hope he goes back to live with her. Melody was a totally awesome mother, and totally cool, I thought. And I felt soo bad for her when he left her.


The thing with Em and Bay at the end really bugged me because I finally thought we were getting to the end of this relationship. I seriously thought they might bring Ty back in and then she could be with him and Em could get together with Daph. But the preview for the next episode showed Wilkie, so maybe Daph still has a chance with him... I sure hope so (: But seriously, Bay and Emmett need to breakk up because he deserves WAY better than her. And she's an ungrateful bratt. I though she deserved part of what her grandmother did and said in the previous episode. She finally got to feel what life was like for Daph right now.

And then Regina and the curator guy? I can't remember his name. I seriously hope they get together! That would be so cute! But then Angelo called at the end of the episode, and I really liked her with him because he had become such a sweetie, caring about his daughters and helping her out and whatnot. I wonder what's going to happen with him now...


OH, and then Simone! I thought she was actually going to be a cool character! I can't believe how much of a bratty evil rich kid she turned out to be! She was way cooler in Cory in the House xP

And I loved that Adriana came back. The house just wasn't whole without her there. That was a really cute mother//daughter scene. And then the curator wanting to put Regina's work in the gallery? I think that's totally awesome! She deserves it soo way more than Bay ever could! Besides, she gave Bay her talent, so it's only fair ;]

And then Tobie with his music! I thought it was totally awesome of him to have told his father how music was what he wanted to do, not sports. I was all, GO LUCAS. Haha. And him being soo good at Baseball was so epic! He totally showed his father up in that contest thing xD



{~credit where credit is deserved~}
~Brightheart~

No comments:

Post a Comment